Thank you for your interest in partnering with Foodshare. We work with pantries, shelters and community kitchens located throughout Hartford and Tolland counties. If you would like to apply to become a Foodshare partner, please confirm that your organization meets the following eligibility criteria.
Your organization must:
- Be an IRS recognized non-profit organization
- Be incorporated for the purpose of serving the needy, ill, or infants (minor children)
- Be an organization located in Hartford or Tolland County with all food being distributed within Hartford or Tolland County.
- Not charge for food nor be reimbursed, compensated, or require services in exchange for food
- Not discriminate for any reason
- Not be an entity of a municipality (e.g., a School, Hospital or Prison)
- Have been operating an organized and consistent pantry or community kitchen for a minimum of 3 months
- Have adequate storage for food
- Have a current Safe Food Handling Certification from your local Department of Health
- Demonstrate that it serves an unmet need in your immediate area
Partnership Application Process:
- Note: Foodshare will not be accepting applications for new partners at this time, as we are currently revising our application process. In the meantime, you can begin gathering these Supporting Documents that will be required for your Application. Send us your name and a little bit about your program via this link. We will contact you when our Application is available